Provides a number of services for children who have experienced abuse, including:
- initial crisis intervention and ongoing support
- community resource referrals
- victims’ rights information
- assistance with victims’ compensation applications
- support groups
- forensic interviewing services
To provide comprehensive investigation and support services to victims of child abuse.
SungateKids opened in November 1995. Today, with a staff of seven and an annual budget of $550,000, this nonprofit agency offers an array of services to the over 600,000 people living in Colorado's 18th Judicial District, which spans Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert and Lincoln Counties.
Arapahoe, Douglas, Elbert, Lincoln counties
Limited; call for specific information
Call or visit website for more information.
Call for specific eligibility information.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; 24 hours/7 days a week (Emergencies)