Offers a variety of programs to assist consumers in achieving independence, including the following services:
- Employment program that offers comprehensive job training and support
- Youth or Adult Transition Program that assists individuals in transitioning into home living from nursing care or medical institutions
- Home Health Services, inluding in-home nursing, certified nursing assistance (CNAs), personal care, and homemaker assistance
- Day program with skills training, peer support, and care coordination
- Core Services
- Beyond Vision Program, which provides support services, community outreach, and facilitates support groups for individuals who are blind or visually impaired
To provide resources, information and advocacy to assist people with disabilities in overcoming barriers to independent living.