Provides the following services:
- Coffee Hour every Thursday, 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- Computer research stations with printer and phone
- Utility assistance (EOC)
- Reduced-fare RTD passes
- Application assistance for LEAP and CARE
- Durable medical equipment loans
- Emergency food and supplies
- Dress for Success referrals
- Free gathering table
- Free library
To promote the self-sufficiency of older adults and seniors
City and County of Denver; Zip codes served: 80033, 80212, 80214, 80215 (Jefferson County Only)
Varies by service
Seniors residing in the City and County of Denver or Jefferson County zip codes of 80033, 80212, 80214, 80215.