Provides the following services:
- Computer stations with printer and phone
- Emergency Utility assistance (EOC)
- Reduced-fare RTD program (65+ only)
- Application assistance for ERC, CARE and LEAP
- Durable medical equipment loans
- Emergency food and supplies
- Dress for Success referrals
- Free items table
- Free library
- Budget Assistance
- Affordable Living Assistance
To promote the self-sufficiency of older adults and seniors
Zip codes served: 80033, 80212, 80214, 80215 (Jefferson County); City and County of Denver.
Varies by service.
Adults 55 and older residing in the City and County of Denver or Jefferson County zip codes of 80033, 80212, 80214, 80215