Agency for Human Rights and Community Partnerships
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Agency
Oversees components of civil rights compliance (e.g., Americans with Disabilities Act and Anti-Discrimination), community support and development, nonprofit and government partnerships, and policy impact.
- Office of Strategic Partnerships
- Office on Women & Families
- Anti-Discrimination Office
- Office on Aging
- Office of Community Affairs
- Office of Immigrant and Refugee Affairs
- Office of Sign Language Services
- Office of Disability Rights
- Office of Financial Empowerment
- Office for Strategic Partnerships
The Agency for Human Rights & Community Partnerships' mission is to proactively protect human rights, build capacities, and strengthen connections that result in stronger relationships in the community through collaboration, communication, and advocacy.