Provides a number of health related services including:
- HIV prevention, including group and individual counseling
- Medical case management
- Financial assistance and support for people living with HIV
- Substance abuse treatment
- Free HIV/STD testing
- Support for transgender and gay individuals
- Support for African immigrants living with HIV
- Employment and educational assistance for youth recently released from incarceration
To reduce health and social disparities among people of color in the Denver metro area. However, we provide services to people of all races.
Incorporated in 2002.
Arapahoe, Adams, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson counties