Federal Lifeline Assistance program through Virgin Mobile. Lifeline is a government benefit program supported by the federal Universal Service Fund.
- No Annual Contract
- Nationwide Sprint Network Coverage
- Voicemail Account, Call Waiting, and Caller ID Included
- 911 Access
- Free Unlimited Calling to 2-1-1
- Calls to Customer Care are free
- Low International Rates to over 200 Countries
Out of State
Limited, call for specific information
Call or visit web site to complete electronic application.
You must provide proof of certain public assistance program participation or proof of income.
Qualify for Assurance Wireless if you participate in any of the following government programs:
- Section 8/ Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Food Stamps / Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension benefit or Survivors Pension