Denver Regional Mobility and Access Council (DRMAC)
Data Provided By
Mile High United Way - MHUW
Description of Agency
Seeks to coordinate and bring together transportation providers and human services agencies with the following:
- To be more cost effective
- Provide access to specialized transportation for each citizen who requires assistance
- To improve the overall specialized transportation system
To reduce barriers to mobility and access in the Denver metro region by fostering inter-agency and organization collaboration.
The Denver Regional Mobility and Access Council (DRMAC) was established in 2005 to address the specialized transportation needs for citizens of the greater Denver metro area.
Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Boulder, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Gilpin, Jefferson counties
Call for more information.
No restrictions applied
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Physical Site Address 1
190 E 9th Ave
Physical Site Address 2
Physical Site City, State, Zip
Denver, CO 80203
(303) 861-3711 (Administrative Line)
(303) 243-3113 (Transportation Information and Assistance Center)