Funds for One provides funding to legal residents of Colorado for the purchase of durable medical equipment (including eyeglasses, hearing aids, and prosthesis) and dental services limited to fillings, extractions, partials, and dentures. Financial assistance is available to low income individuals, seniors, and people with disabilities once per lifetime.
Limited, call for specific information
Contact a 3rd party professional (social worker, patient advocate, clergy, health aid, therapist, employer, etc.) to submit an application online on the clients behalf. No phone calls please; A.V. Hunter Trust will not speak directly with individual clients.
The following documentation will need to be provided:
- Copies of two sources of identification, with one being a picture I.D. (e.g., Colorado Identification Card, Colorado Driver’s License, Social Security Card) must be provided to the case worker
- Vendor Estimate or Dental Treatment Plan
- Proof of at least one year’s Colorado residency e.g., dated utility bill,Colorado Driver’s License or Colorado Identification Card
- If there is a history of substance abuse, include documentation of at least one year’s sobriety and on-going counseling
- Completed application
- All documentation must be provided to the case manager.
Residents of Colorado who are low income individuals, seniors, or individuals with disabilities