Offers individual, couples, family and group therapy for:
- Victims of domestic violence
- Child and adolescent victims of sexual abuse
- Adult survivors of sexual abuse
- Individuals in need of grief counseling
- Individuals experiencing anxiety or depression
- Step-parenting or blended family counseling
To provide education and support for victims of crime.
Call for more information. Meet with an agency therapist for one individual session before attending group sessions.
Individuals in need of counseling; Specific counseling may have additional requirements.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Office Hours); 24 hours/7 days a week (Emergency Services)