Serves the citizens of Routt County by assisting victims of domestic violence and sexual assault and their family members through providing the following services:
- Crisis services
- Residential shelter
- Individual and group counseling
- Advocacy and community education
- Latino outreach
- Trainings for high school students
- Trainings for schools, businesses, and agencies in Routt County
- Violence prevention and education
- Personal, legal, and housing advocacy for victims
- Social Change Advocacy Mission
To serve and empower victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence and to disrupt all systems that allow such violence to exist in Routt County.
Began providing services in 1986.
Call, walk in, or visit the website for more information.
English, Spanish, Mandarin Chinese, American Sign Language, Interpretation Available
Victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, all other crime victims and their family members, and the community; specific eligibility varies by program.