Provides independent living services to anyone with any kind of permanent disability that include:
- Peer support
- Information and referral
- Life skills training
- Youth and youth transition services
- Nursing home transition and diversion services
- Deaf services and support
- Community education
- Disability etiquette and awareness training
- Low vision and assistive technology resources also available
To empower people to live independently and realize their full potential.
Moffat, Routt, Rio Blanco, Grand, Summit counties
Call or walk in for more information or to make an appointment.
May require a letter from a physician verifying disability.
English, American Sign Language
Must have a physical, cognitive, or emotional disability which creates a barrier to everyday living.