Provides confidential crisis intervention and emotional support to all victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, teen dating violence, human trafficking and other victims of crime and trauma.
Services provided include the following:
- 24 hours/7 days a week crisis hotline and counseling
- Safehouse shelter
- Information and referrals
- Protective Order assistance and safety planning
- Personal advocacy and support
- Judicial advocacy
- Follow-up counseling
- Community education and prevention services
- Teen violence prevention program
Open Heart Advocates is committed to the empowerment of individuals and the elimination of emotional, sexual and physical violence.
Call for more information or to make an appointment. Appointments are preferred but not required.
Individuals experiencing domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, human trafficking and other forms of crime who are needing support.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Administrative Hours); 24 hours/7 days a week (Crisis Hotline)