Provides services to assist individuals and families achieve self sufficiency and social well-being. Information and applications for all public assistance programs that are administered by Larimer County Human Services can be obtained in the Fort Collins office. Specific services include:
- Child/Adult Protection
- Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
- Child Support Enforcement
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Options for Long Term Care
- Senior and Disabled Services
- Low Income Energy Assistance Program (LEAP)
Visit the website, call or walk in to access services.
Varies by service, call for more information.
English, Spanish, Language Line Available
Residents of Larimer County, certain income restrictions apply.