Provides services for students who are involved with the juvenile justice system, ages 8 to 18. Accepts referrals from school counselors, law enforcement, faith community, and non-profits organizations. Open referral is a voluntary enrollment program for teens struggling with anger management, substance abuse, and out-of-control behavior. Engages the entire family and requires family to be committed to change while attending the program. Services include:
- Education, prevention and early intervention services
- Substance use assessments and therapy
- Emotional/mental health and well-being counseling
- Crisis and mediation services for juvenile justice system
- Navigating the Teen Years- Parent Resources
- Enrichment and service-learning activities are available for students based on interest
Our mission is to help Larimer County youth (ages 8-18) and their families achieve and sustain long-term positive changes and healthy relationships. We do this by providing individual assessment, education, and custom designed programs to develop successful and positive citizens.