Provides education, prevention and intervention programming for youth and their families.
Offers prevention programming regarding:
- Substance abuse
- Academic failure
- Challenging relationships with friends and peers
- Crisis conflict within the family
- Provides presentations and educational classes for schools
- Teachers and parents addressing issues such as high risk adolescent behavior
- Lack of motivation and the capacity to complete everyday tasks
- Healthy communication, attaining academic success, as well as emotional, behavioral and relational signs of bullying,
- Social media awareness and the warning signs of substance use
Our mission is to help Larimer County youth (ages 8-18) and their families achieve and sustain long-term positive changes and healthy relationships. We do this by providing individual assessment, education, and custom designed programs to develop successful and positive citizens.