Provides assistance to adults who want to return to the classroom with the following:
- Admissions process
- Financial aid forms for any school
- Information on two and four-year colleges
- Referrals to GED programs and ESL classes
- Career exploration and interest inventory services
- Information on scholarships, grants and student loans
- Academic, financial, and personal educational counseling.
Call to make an appointment.
Immigration documents, as applicable
Government - State
Adults 19 years or older and/or parents who did not graduate from college.