eLibrary: Informational Guides on Frequently Asked Topics


Need to apply for CCAP?

Interested in obtaining an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)? 

Looking for updated information on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)? 


Our eLibrary contains general information guides to help answer these questions. These brief guides provide definitions, helpful tips, and connections to additional resources to answer frequently asked questions. The links below are viewable and printable. Check back for additional resources as we continue to add to the eLibrary. Community agencies interested in developing informational guides to answer specific questions may contact the Resource Team at (303) 561-2112 or 211database@unitedwaydenver.org for more information.


For additional assistance finding, understanding, or accessing community resources, please contact 2-1-1 by phone, text, and chat, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. 


Documentation Public Benefits
Colorado Driver License and IDs Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP)
Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Health First Colorado/Medicaid and CHP+
Finances Social Security Disability Benefits
Open a Bank Account Without A Social Security Number Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Credit Reports  
Identity Theft  
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)