The Colorado 2-1-1 database holds information about more than 11,000 services across the state of Colorado. These services are supported by more than 3,900 agencies.
People call 2-1-1 for:
· Food, Rent & Utility Assistance
· Aging services, Child Care
· Emergency Shelter, Housing
· Medical & Dental Clinics
· To Volunteer or to Make In-Kind or Financial Donations
· Disaster Recovery Assistance and More
THE NEED FOR 2-1-1
In 2009, Colorado 2-1-1 received 285,569 calls, a 29% increase over the prior year!